24 enero 2015

Música para vampiros

Temas, dedicatorias, homenajes, películas y fanvideos. Todo cabe dentro del infinito mundo que gira alrededor de la seductora imagen del vampiro :)




"Dark Angel" - Nosferatu

"Dark angel
Give me heaven, give me gold
Take the living, take the old,
Take the knife, break the bone, 
Feel the blade, and feel the stone..."






"Mircalla" - Two Witches

"In a darkness of the night 
A vampire cast her spell 
A full moon's hazy light 
The world returns to hell
In a gothic world of evil  
The undead walks the land 
The shadow of the devil 
The vampire takes your hand
Carmilla, Marcilla, Mircalla... 
It's love at the first bite 
It's lust of a vampire  
A beautiful young Karnstein... Mircalla"



 


"Cry Little sister" - Gerard McMann

 "Blue mascarade
Strangers look on
When will they learn this loneliness?
Temptation heat 
Beats like a drum 
Deep in your veins..."






"We own the night" - The 69 Eyes

"We live where there's no tomorrow
No past no rules to follow
Consumed by the innocence we take
We live out all of our days
In the absence of light
Just for one kiss as the lovers unite
and I feel my temperature rise
We got a get up
Get up
Get out 
C'mon baby..."






"Vampire"- Xandria

"She's a vampire
Desire darker than black
She's a vampire
Reach higher, no turning back
Her wings are curtains of the night
She knows no wrong or right

Dead are the places where this goddess has been
Cold is the skin that this creature has seen
Her universe is an ocean of blood
Her dining table the cradle of mud

She sees the prey and she's aware 
The times are hard but she don't care..." 






"Slept So Long" - Jonathan Davis (Queen of the Damned Soundtrack)

"I see hell in your eyes
Taken in by surprise
Touching you makes me feel alive
Touching you makes me die inside..."



  


"Vollmond" (Full Moon) - In Extremo

Komm schließ die Augen, glaube mir
Wir werden fliegen über`s Meer
Ich bin nach deiner Liebe so krank
Die sich an meinem Blut betrank

Der Tag verschwand
Du wirfst dein Kleid vom Leib
Hast dein weißes Licht mir angezündet
Du mein Abendweib
Mit Wurzelhaar und Tiergesicht
Und immer werden meine Augen weit
Wenn in der Nacht
Mir solch ein Mond erscheint

Komm schließ die Augen ...

Die Bäume wachsen in den Mai
Wer will schon einsam sein
Doch heute in dem mildem Licht
Bist du so nackt und heiß
Mund an Mund die lange Nacht
Der helle Mond zieht seinen Kreis
Auf dem Boden
Da liegt dein weißes Kleid

Komm schließ die Augen ...


Come close your eyes, believe me
We will fly over the sea
I need the love so badly
Which got drunk on my blood

The day ended
You ripped your dress from your body
Lit me with your white light
You are my woman of the night
With hair of roots and animal face
And my eyes always dilate
When in the night
Such a moon appears to me

Come close your eyes ...

The trees grow in May
Who wants to be lonely
But today in the mild light
You are so naked and hot
Mouth on mouth throughout the long night
The bright moon casts its circle
On the ground
Your white dress is lying there

Come close your eyes... 






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIhBqZ6fk7w

"Vampire Kiss" - Stellar Corpses

Forever young, forever lost, children of the night,
Avert your eyes from the cross, and scream into the night.
We sleep all day, we party all night, never grow old.
It's fun to be one of us, but how far will you go?










"The Lost Boys" - The 69 Eyes

"We are dead until dark
But that's another thing
Nothing really matters
Behind the shades of blue
You say
You wanna live like I do
But that's another thing
Nothing really matters
Behind the shades of blue

'Cause in the end
We're just reborn again..."






"Vampyre's Cry" - Nosferatu

"Starved of blood and sick of head,
Inside her broken doors and shatters,
Kneeling down, cutting sky, 

She cupped her hands and
reached for life..."






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4TMOJhVaAk

"Love song from a vampire" - Annie Lennox (Bram Stoker's Dracula Soundtrack)

Let me be the only one
To keep you from the cold
Now the floor of heaven's lain
With stars of brightest gold







"Bloodletting" - Concrete Blonde

They used to dance in the garden in the
middle of the night
Dancing out in the garden in the
middle of the night
O you were a vampire
and I may never see the light
O you were a vampire
and I may never see the light




 



"If I Was your Vampire" - Marilyn Manson

"If I was your vampire
Certain as the moon
Instead of killing time
We'll have each other
Until the sun.
If I was your vampire
Death waits for no one
Hold my hands
Across your face
Because I think
Our time has come"






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i_0PkOqLKA

"Moon over Bourbon Street" - Sting

It was many years ago that I became what I am
I was trapped in this life like an innocent lamb
Now I can never show my face at noon
And you'll only see me walking by the light of the moon
The brim of my hat hides the eye of a beast
I've the face of a sinner but the hands of a priest
Oh you'll never see my shade or hear the sound of my feet
While there's a moon over Bourbon Street







"Your Best Nightmare" - London After Midnight

"And then it happened, you were in my arms
your lips on my throat- your hands on my, on my...
two bodies together the intimate sin
the pain and the pleasure could do mortals in
how could you know what I'm thinking of
to me lust can be as beautiful as love
here tonight, your pure heart and soul
untainted passion should have no control"




Somos la reencarnación de oscuras metáforas y deseos inhibidos, aunque también, somos la nobleza en los cuentos de hadas adorados por los niños. Somos una superstición sin base, un género artístico, una condición psicológica, un anhelo hecho carne, una exteriorización de un complejo culpa-lujuria-violencia y muchas otras cosas más.
 



 ***

No hay comentarios: